Sole E55 Elliptical Trainer
The E55 elliptical trainer offers all the features of a health club model in a machine that fits comfortably in your home.
The result is a trainer that delivers an extremely fluid performance and plenty of top-end resistance, helping it function like a much more expensive trainer.
The Sole elliptical E55’s power incline feature boosts resistance even more while targeting different core muscle groups, adding diversity to your workout.
The ramp angle is fully adjustable from a level plane up to 40 degrees, so you can individually target and work all major lower body muscles.
Features of the Sole E55 Elliptical Trainer:
- Elliptical trainer with heavy 27-pound flywheel for smooth performance
- Power incline feature adds resistance while targeting different muscle groups
- Vibrant 7.5-inch blue LCD display tracks time, distance, calories, resistance. incline, pulse, and pace
- Integrated sound system; oversized, custom-designed foot pedals
- Built-in cooling fans; 375-pound capacity; 200-pound product weight
- Features ten programs; pedals adjust to ten positions
- Footprint measures 82 by 27 inches
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, five years on parts and electronics, two years on labor
The adjustable fan is nice.
One of the most impressive things is the rock solid stability of this elliptical trainer.
It was easy to setup
The ability to adjust the incline is really nice
The fan won’t adjust high enough if you are tall
It isn’t made for tall people
The Sole E55 Elliptical Trainer is one very smooth and stable machine. Although it isn’t the least expensive Elliptical in this class, it may be one of the very best.
E55’s performance and features make it stand out above higher priced machines and overall this is an excellent Elliptical Trainer. A good choice for your home elliptical machine.